# 63 in our Waikiki map.
Hotel Name: .... Ewa Hotel.
Category:......... (warning about star ratings!)
Address: ......... 2555 Cartwright Road.
What we like about this hotel:
What you may not like about this hotel:
RESORT FEE ALERT
Please call Discount Hotels Hawaii at (808) 394-2112
for the best deal for a Waikiki Hotel of similar quality.
General description:............................(Back to top)
- This Hotel was built in the 80's and based on it's design, it was never meant to be a Hotel but a normal residence building. There is no pool, restaurant or other typical hotel amenities but it has parking (for a fee) and the proximity to the ocean is such that the lack of pool is not a big issue for most guests.
This property has several room categories such as Moderate rooms, Studio kitchenette, 1 bdrm kitchenette and 2 bdrm kitchenette.
This hotel is number "63" within the yellow zone of our Waikiki map, click here to see it's location in relation to other hotels in Waikiki.
What we like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- The location is close to the beach, less than 75 yards.
- Kapiolani Park is just a stroll away
- Many of the rooms have kitchenettes so longer stays are possible.
- This hotel is alway a good value compared with similar quality hotels in the Waikiki area.
What you may not like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- This hotel has a mandatory extra daily "Convenience fee", that is not included in your room total until you check out. These fees, also known as "resort fees" or "amenities fees", are being charged in several area hotels and range from $10 to $40 extra per day.
- Lack of a pool can be a problem if you are visiting us with kids.
- Internet access requires a fee for both the lobby area and the guests rooms.
- There is a room category called "Standard Single" that is a little too small for most people.
- Based on your particular needs and the objective of your trip, this hotel may have other pros and cons that you should consider, call us at (808) 394-2112 for more information.121213
IMPORTANT NOTE:............................(Back to top)
Please keep in mind that ALL Hotels have shortcomings, the trick is to find a hotel which shortcomings you do not mind.
This hotel may or may not be the best option for it's category considering your particular situation and the days that you plan to visit our islands.
Call (808) 394-2112 to talk to one of our agents and he or she will be able to find for you the best option based on your needs.