# 35 in our Waikiki map.
Hotel Name: .... Surfjack Hotel.
Category:.......... (warning about star ratings!)
Address: ......... 412 Lewers Street.
What we like about this hotel:
What you may not like about this hotel:
RESORT FEE ALERT
Please call Discount Hotels Hawaii at (808) 394-2112
for the best deal for a Waikiki Hotel of similar quality.
General description:............................(Back to top)
- The Surfjack Hotel, formerly known as Hokele Suites is and older hotel located in the center of Waikiki. It has all apartment type units with full kitchens in the Studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom categories. It consists of a high rise plus 3 other four story buildings totaling 115 units that were built in different times during the 60's.
The common areas are adequate but not big, with a small front desk and swimming pool and are easily accessible.
This hotel is number "35" within the red zone of our waikiki map, click here to see it's location in relation to other hotels in Waikiki.
What we like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- Some two star hotels tend to have very small rooms but this hotel, because is an older design, has regular size studios.
- All units have a full kitchen with stove with oven, 2 burners, microwave oven, coffee maker and refrigerator.
- If you look at our Waikiki map, this hotel is located within the very central red area of the map and is only 5 minutes walk to the beach and 7 minutes walk to the international market place.
- This hotel was renovated in 2016.
What you may not like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- This hotel has a mandatory extra daily "Resort fee", that is not included in your room total until you check out. These fees, also known as "convenience fee" or "amenities fee", are being charged in several area hotels and range from $10 to $40 extra per day.
- The pool (like most pools in Waikiki) is not very big.
Parking is available but very limited, please note that all hotels in Waikiki charge for parking and this hotel is no exception.
- Even though the hotel was renovated in 2016, the overall design is still for the 50's and 60's.
- Based on your particular needs and the objective of your trip, this hotel may have other pros and cons that you should consider, call us at (808) 394-2112 for more information.051211
IMPORTANT NOTE:............................(Back to top)
Please keep in mind that ALL Hotels have shortcomings, the trick is to find a hotel which shortcomings you do not mind.
This hotel may or may not be the best option for it's category considering your particular situation and the days that you plan to visit our islands.
Call (808) 394-2112 to talk to one of our agents and he or she will be able to find for you the best option based on your needs.