# 29 in our Waikiki map.
Hotel Name: .... Wyndham at Beachwalk.
Category:......... (warning about star ratings!)
Address: ......... 227 Lewers St.
What we like about this hotel:
What you may not like about this hotel:
Please call Discount Hotels Hawaii at (808) 394-2112
for the best deal for a Waikiki Hotel of similar quality.
General description:............................(Back to top)
- This is a mostly a Time Share operation managed by Wyndham. The structure was originally built in 1958 and was operated under the name Outrigger Reef Towers first and later the Ohana Reef Towers. It became a part of the recently inaugurated Waikiki Beachwalk project developed by the Outrigger corporation and the old buildings were stripped to the concrete slab and rebuilt under the present name.
This hotel is number "29" within the red zone of our waikiki map, click here to see it's location in relation to other hotels in Waikiki.
What we like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- The property is right at the heart of what has become one of the nicest areas in Waikiki.
- Like all properties that aim to sell the units to individual owners, the units were equipped and decorated with great taste.
- Like other hotels around it, it is in a very good location and only 100 yards away from the ocean through a narrow path between the Halekulani and the Outrigger Reef hotels.
What you may not like about this hotel:............................(Back to top)
- Due to the building proximity to the street and how narrow Lewers and Kalia roads are, noise can be a problem. Please keep in mind that there is no quiet place in Waikiki but in this case you may find that it is louder than the average for the area. Wyndham has another property called Royal Gardens that is located in a less noisy area of Waikiki (number 14 on our Waikiki map).
- If you chose this property because you wanted to use the closest beach you may feel disappointed because this part of the beach is very narrow.
- Based on your particular needs and the objective of your trip, this hotel may have other pros and cons that you should consider, call us at (808) 394-2112 for more information.051211
IMPORTANT NOTE:............................(Back to top)
Please keep in mind that ALL Hotels have shortcomings, the trick is to find a hotel which shortcomings you do not mind.
This hotel may or may not be the best option for it's category considering your particular situation and the days that you plan to visit our islands.
Call (808) 394-2112 to talk to one of our agents and he or she will be able to find for you the best option based on your needs.